Hello everyone!

Hello fellow Beyblade fans! I'm so glad I found this site, and also glad to know that there are actually people who still like Beyblade! (nobody where I live seems to like it at all and some don't even know what it is.) It's nice to meet you all. Joyful_3
Hey! Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here Joyful_2

Do you know anything about MFB?
hello nice to meet u too i am also gald i found this website and want to beyblade with other peaple again becouse no 1 really dose it around here anymore and i just orded a beyblade becouse u cant buy them at the stores anymore
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:36 PM)Aqua Wrote: Hey! Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here Joyful_2

Do you know anything about MFB?

Thank you. And yeah, I know about MFB. I've been watching the episodes every week. X3

(Jun. 23, 2009  11:37 PM)cuban-blade Wrote: hello nice to meet u too i am also gald i found this website and want to beyblade with other peaple again becouse no 1 really dose it around here anymore and i just orded a beyblade becouse u cant buy them at the stores anymore

Same here. And you're lucky that you can order Beyblades online. I'm not allowed to with the exception of ONE time where my mom let me order Leone 145D.
naw haha i cant really just order it becouse my dad dosnt like puting the information online but i convinced him to let me get a beyblade haha and i dont really know how yet but i want to do these contest things that they do from this website
welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO! We do have a few other members in FL, maybe you can set up a get together sometime. Smile
Welcome!
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to wbo Smile