Hello, everyone.

Hello, everyone. My name is Ying Ying. I am a Chinese, 24-year-old.

I like to make friends, hope to know you.

I wish you a happy life!
Hey!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Read your welcome Private Message and send me a private message if you have any questions!
(Jan. 16, 2012  7:51 AM)Universal Wrote: Hey!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Read your welcome Private Message and send me a private message if you have any questions!

OK, Thanks!Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 18, 2012  10:39 AM)lily_cheerful Wrote: ying, you come from Hong Kong or where?

Now I live in Guangzhou
Hello and welcome Ni Hao!!!!
(Jan. 19, 2012  3:38 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hello and welcome Ni Hao R4 R4i!!!!

You know Chinese?
I would not call knowing the term for "hello" an actual knowledge of the language, haha.

Welcome to the WBO. Please observe the Original Post of all threads before posting in them, make absolute full use of the Search function before making inquiries, and make sure there are no existing threads for things you intend to create before creating them. Have a nice time. Smile
Hi Everybody! I'm Kevin,age 13 -Chinese/Vietnamese and I would like to be friends with anyone...Smile
Welcome to the WBO and same goes to you to Kev Joyful_2
Welcome to the WBO. Be sure to check out Build me a combo #2 for tips on building better combos. If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the site, nice to see more mid ages people Smile hope to see you around.
Welcome, to the wbo and go check out nalu's avatar/signature shop and don't forget to read kia-v's email
Cool can you speak Chinese? WELCOME
(Jan. 21, 2012  9:15 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: Cool can you speak Chinese? WELCOME

I can speak Chinese