Hello everyone

thanks so what blades do u have
Not much anymore since a lot of my blades and parts have all broken or have become lost over the years.
But I'm looking to re-build my callection starting with MFB Smile But currently some of the blades I have include; Dark Effigy MS, Dragoon G, Metal Driger, etc.
oh so whats the weakest blade u ever had
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:13 AM)LionFire Wrote: oh so whats the weakest blade u ever had

Please read the rules. This isn't a chatroom.
sorry
ummm.....I can't remember my weakest but one of them would be Flash Leopard 2.
another blade that's my fav is Griffolyon
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:18 AM)LionFire Wrote: another blade that's my fav is Griffolyon

griffolyon is terrible
i know but i still loe it i hate the gia dragoon i have the g version
Yeah, Gaia Dragoon G is a carp blade and so is the rest of the EG series.
i like dranzer gt. when i was younger and first statred bladeing i use to call on my bit beast but i stop after a year of doing it i think every blade is strong just train it and your self.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:26 AM)LionFire Wrote: i like dranzer gt. when i was younger and first statred bladeing i use to call on my bit beast but i stop after a year of doing it i think every blade is strong just train it and your self.

There is no way to train your blade to be stronger.
You can train your mind and perfect shooting techniques though, customization options, terminology and other such things.

But not EVERY blade is strong. Many are, well... useless.
true but i mean train yourself to the blade like get to know how it moves and shoot it not every blade is strong ture but everyblade has it reason to be made the thing that makes it special
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:33 AM)LionFire Wrote: everyblade has it reason to be made

Money. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:33 AM)LionFire Wrote: true but i mean train yourself to the blade like get to know how it moves and shoot it not every blade is strong ture but everyblade has it reason to be made the thing that makes it special

It's just a toy ... real life isn't a cartoon. Please refrain from posting before reading more. I'm telling you this as nicely as I can. If you don't make an attempt to learn before posting your account will be suspended.
true what do u think of Auto Changer Balancer it's one of my other first blades
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:41 AM)LionFire Wrote: true what do u think of Auto Changer Balancer it's one of my other first blades

Chief - Sigh ...

It's an average Beyblade. Its tip is very sharp and has decent Survival. That's all.
oh thanks i never really thought bladeing would come back
You are a very polite spammer Smile

I think every one knows plenty about you now. Thanks for the thorough introduction, and please enjoy your stay Smile
what?