Hello everyone

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Scorpion, from Costa Rica, I am a returning blader because practically I sold all my collection of beyblade in 2019, and now, I started to collect again, but including Bakuten Shoot (here is to difficult to find BSB) and Burst BB, so so any advice on where to buy (more than anything online) will be well received

PD: Sorry if I wrote this so bad, i need to practice my english haha
(Mar. 21, 2022  9:41 PM)ScorpionCVF Wrote: Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Scorpion, from Costa Rica, I am a returning blader because practically I sold all my collection of beyblade in 2019, and now, I started to collect again, but including Bakuten Shoot (here is to difficult to find BSB) and Burst BB, so so any advice on where to buy (more than anything online) will be well received

Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello Scorpion the 1st CVF (I made the joke work again yessss)
(Mar. 21, 2022  9:41 PM)ScorpionCVF Wrote: Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Scorpion, from Costa Rica, I am a returning blader because practically I sold all my collection of beyblade in 2019, and now, I started to collect again, but including Bakuten Shoot (here is to difficult to find BSB) and Burst BB, so so any advice on where to buy (more than anything online) will be well received

your english isn't bad, and welcome to the WBO
(Mar. 21, 2022  9:41 PM)Scorpion CVF Wrote: Ciao, piacere di conoscerti, sono Scorpion, dal Costa Rica, sono un blader di ritorno perché praticamente ho venduto tutta la mia collezione di Beyblade nel 2019, e ora ho ricominciato a collezionare, ma compreso Bakuten Shoot (qui c'è difficile da trovare BSB) e Burst BB, quindi qualsiasi consiglio su dove acquistare (più che altro online) sarà ben accolto

PD: Scusa se l'ho scritto così male, devo esercitarmi con il mio inglese ahah

Hola chico de costa Rica!!! I'm from Italy and I'm Pisces😎👌🏼
If u know Google translate, use it and go on portal0 for buy a bey...
PS
If u wanna, tell me your Zodiac chart and i can make u a kharma bey😋