Hello everybody!

Hello! Let me tell you that I am feeling VERY PLEASED INDEED. I'm finally a part of the WBO!!!! I recently developed a keen interest in blading. So I am glad that that I joined this organization. I noticed there are a lot of veteran bladers out here, helping newcomers. You are all welcome as friends. I hope I get to know a lot more people and more importantly, a lot more about beyblades! I may meet some disagreements here, but I'm a big fan of the Heavy/Hard Metal System. However, since I have recently got into it, there seem to be unavailable in stores. I am eager to meet a whole lot of new people. Great knowing everybody!!!

P.S. Responses are valued and eagerly awaited.
Well hello there, dude. I'm not sure why no one has responded yet, but that was a very extensive introduction. Most people barely even aspire to create anything that will provoke more conversation; kudos to you, sir!
Thanks a lot for the welcome, man. The first reply always means a lot to me. Awaiting replies.....
Welcome to the WBO!

Make sure to read Beywiki and follow the rules!
Welcome To The WBO Smile
My thanks to everybody! Thank you. It makes me feel welcome. Awaiting even more replies....
Welcome to the WBO!
I feel so HAPPY! I am being welcomed to the world of beyblading! YAHOOOO!!!!!!!
Welcome to WBO , you can get some HMS Beys from Dimsum2u , you can get Driger MS , Draciel MS & Gia Dragoon MS also some people in the marketplace are selling HMS beys for decent price tags so have a look around & enjoy

it's great to meet fellow HMS Series lovers , HMS FTW Smile
Thanks a LOT for that information, NitroNeo. Nice to meet you, dark storm909. Want to meet even MORE people!!!!
Hello, Gogeta_ss4! WANNA MEET MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!
Hi there and welcome to the WBO Leon Wolf Kai.
Hey grim. I hope you will take the pain to read my user name and post it correctly the next time you address me.
No hard feelings, man. Glad to have another member welcome me.
Hey,
Welcome to the WBO
Read the first post you got
Hope you have a good time here : D
XD
Nice too meet you too, Aquila112. I'm sure I'm going to have a good time.