Hello everybody ^^

Uhhm... hi. I'm Laura and I like beyblading ! Unfortunately... my only Beyblades are Storm Pegasis and Rock Aries.
Asks iff you still have to ask...
bonjour welcom to the wbo (dw im not french) do not worry! you will learn alot about beybladeing techiques and combos here! so you can find out if you would like to buy that bey idk if you know what im talking about!
whatever -.-
welcome to the wbo

~ali12345456
Thanks a lot ! (What a fast respond O.O)
Yeah you will learn a lot Smile
and I ony have two blades too... For now hehe

welcome to WBO though ^(^-^) hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome to the wbo..
hallo welcome to wbo
Welcome ,and Au revoir.
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:23 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Welcome ,and Au revoir.
I hope you know that "au revoir" means "farewell".
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:36 AM)darkaxel Wrote: Hello im new.
If you want to introduce yourself, you have to make your own thread Smile

BTW, Welcome Sunny Joyful_3
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:23 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Welcome ,and Au revoir.
I hope you know that "au revoir" means "farewell".

Yeah, I know .I just meant to say Welcome and goodbye, is that such a crime ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:38 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Yeah, I know .I just meant to say Welcome and goodbye, is that such a crime ?
The end is not that welcoming. Who said it was a crime ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:38 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Yeah, I know .I just meant to say Welcome and goodbye, is that such a crime ?

Hehe he didn't say the end, he said goodbye Smile
so he just said hello, then decided to say goodbye since he was leaving probably Smile
yup that makes more sense Smile
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:10 AM)Ikki Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hehe he didn't say the end, he said goodbye Smile
so he just said hello, then decided to say goodbye since he was leaving probably Smile
yup that makes more sense Smile
i think what Kai-V is trying to say is, If you say, '' hello, and goodbye '' to a new person, they feel like they are not welcomed. If you welcome someone and immediately say bye, it sounds 'unwelcoming''. But im sure Black-Blade did not mean it that way, and he was misunderstood.
I see...

Ok then! Ima give you a biggggg welcome since he didn't sound so welcoming.. Although I'm sure he wanted to sound welcoming towards you lolz Smile

let's see... Well idk how to give you a big welcome...
So I'll be your first friend blader here! Lol or 2nd or third or after how many friends you might already have here Smile

so here's a biggggggg welcome to you and I hope you enjoy WBO as much as the rest of us, but not as much as that DJ person.. That's too much hehe
Thanks to all of you ^^
Welcome blader I have 2 beyblades too Storm Pegasis and Rock Aquario
Thank you. Cool ^^ . That's funny, guy !
YO YO welcome to WBO nice awesome beys! im a bleyder from North east england and ive got 3 beys and im part of a Bleyding team XxPiNoY-PrIdEsxX...
i have:
storm aquario
storm pegasus and Dark bull

I hope ull have a great time on wbo!
Thanks. That are strong beys Gasp ! What is this team ?
its me and my friends team that we made just today we got 4 bladers and 1 supplier
the supplier supplies us with beys and equipments then the bladers battle in a tourney if one of us wins the tourney possible price is beyblade so we share out the parts 1 each since theres five of us and 5 parts toa bey following me?
Yes. That's so cool ! I wish I and two of my friends could make a team...
that would be cool! Grin wer r u from again?
Unfortunately.....Germany :\
What is is unfortunate about that>?

my team sig
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)