Hello, can't believe Beyblade is actually making a comeback!

Hi, I use to be a huge Beyblade fan, I don't know if any of you guys still remember it, but I was the owner of the website "Beyblade flame colossus." Tongue_out_wink

I've still got all my beyblades like Cerberus and Dranzer V2. I've still got all my combo's too!

I still can't believe they actually revived it. I remember back when it was dying and the popular sites like Genocide Beyblade and OTT(Can't remember the name) were shutting down and Beyblade.com forum was rarely ever updated, everyone was trying everything to stop Beyblade from dying, but it didn't work. I remember having dreams of Hasbro coming out and saying they are going to revive beyblade, but I accepted it was never gonna happen.

I have no intention to start beyblading again, but I still wanna see how it all goes and remember the good old days Joyful_2
OTC you mean? Off the Chain? That was my site Wink

Welcome!
Welcome Smile I hope this website gets you back in the game Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Grin

When you see all the awesome new blades being released it'll be pretty hard to resist buying one or two.....Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
I remember the name "Beyblade Flame Colossus". Welcome back to the community. Smile
lol Welcome. I just recently joined and Im already begining to like it here. Im sure you will too!
Haha yeah, it was Off the chain and I also remember you, "Tamer Brad." XD

I look forward to the Beyblade revival, I wonder if it will be as popular as it was at first. Hopefully Hasbro don't handle it so badly like they did last time.
Welcome!
More and more former OTCers keep coming out of the woodwork... it's a little surreal!
Welcome i'm new too.
I'm sure you'll get back into it.
EVRY1 always does.
Welcome to the WBO! yeah im relatively new here too, but I already like it and am planning on buy a few of the new blades =)
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Glad you found this place Jed. I remember you from the old AOL message boards lol. Hope you enjoy it here.
I also remember your sites name.
Welcome Aboard.
Beyblade was always making a comeback anyways Welcome Smile