Hello bladers!

Hello,my name is kai1100.I guess in a way this is a coming back i did have a account on here before.but since i was inactive i guess it was locked.Ive been blading since the plastic gen.So yes i have experience with the metal fight series.And I’ve recently in the past two years gotten into the burst system all because of the dranzer F and draciel S combo pack which is very deja vu cause my first beyblade was Dranzer F so everything went full circle.I can’t wait to talk and compete with you guys.
Hello there! Welcome to the WBO.
Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time! Don't be afraid to ask any questions if you ever find yourself confused or in need of help!
(May. 04, 2021  10:54 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time! Don't be afraid to ask any questions if you ever find yourself confused or in need of help!

He had an account before

(May. 04, 2021  9:33 AM)Kai1100 Wrote: Hello,my name is kai1100.I guess in a way this is a coming back i did have a account on here before.but since i was inactive i guess it was locked.Ive been blading since the plastic gen.So yes i have experience with the metal fight series.And I’ve recently in the past two years gotten into the burst system all because of the dranzer F and draciel S combo pack which is very deja vu cause my first beyblade was Dranzer F so everything went full circle.I can’t wait to talk and compete with you guys.

Welcome to the WBO again!!!
h o w d y, welcome to the wbo
Ayo, welcome back! Hope to see you around, and always remember to have fun.
Heyo and welcome back mate!
Hi welcome to the WBO!