Hello beybladers

I am one from the little(as i know) people who play beyblades in greece.I registered in the wbo because I wanted to share my love for beyblades without having the worry of someone making fun of me.I'm 14 years old and I would like to learn more and more about beyblading
(Feb. 24, 2011  4:52 PM)kostas Wrote: I am one from the little(as i know) people who play beyblades in greece.I registered in the wbo because I wanted to share my love for beyblades without having the worry of someone making fun of me.I'm 12 years old and I would like to learn more and more about beyblading

Good Luck And A Very Warm Welcome.
I dislike people who make fun of other people for beyblading, I'll bite them to death.......... Well Welcome to the WBO.
YOU BITE EVERYONE TO DEATH DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THERE DOING, Welcome hope you have a great time here
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:55 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: YOU BITE EVERYONE TO DEATH DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THERE DOING, Welcome hope you have a great time here

Just like if Mc Frown loses he'll still smash his opponent's bey with a hammer =),lol.
[Image: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg?t=1297803729]
Welcome To The WBOSmile
Welcome to WBO , I Am really glad Beyblade is spreading slowly & steadily all over the world , i am really excited