Hello..anything i can do for ORIGINAL BEYBLADE SERIES?

Hey guys i am not so new but i hardly know what to do here. I am big fan of the ORIGINAL BEYBLADE SERIES but i dislike the new seasons. I have been an admin of a facebook page for some time now and i m totally into it. Thought i could even do something here for the original series. Any suggestions guys????

you can check out our facebook page here

www.facebok.com/originalbeybladeseries
if u really want to help out u could maybe PM a committee member and they might be able to help u find something
I tried..i pm'ed kai-v and another one..kai v replied once but not after that....the other one didnt even reply
Maybe u can start by help answer questions here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ere-No-HMS If u are knowledgeable about plastics
hmm..thats interesting....but i hardly know anything about the toys...i dont want to answer anything wrong...i can only promote the anime series..hope i can do anything about it.......i just saw the official facebook page of wbo..and its awfuully poor..maybe i can do something there?
(Oct. 16, 2013  4:24 PM)Pinikai124 Wrote: hmm..thats interesting....but i hardly know anything about the toys...i dont want to answer anything wrong...i can only promote the anime series..hope i can do anything about it.......i just saw the official facebook page of wbo..and its awfuully poor..maybe i can do something there?

Im one of the people who run the WBO facebook page. Ive been working a lot more recently, but Ill be updating more soon.
Can I get an adminship? Please see the cover pic..its of july's plastic tournament
Well, don't worry much about it, Plastics and HMS here is dissccussed a lot here, and even tournaments of Plastics and HMS.Yes, MFB and Zero-G is given more importance because it new.

Well, you look to be a member who can help a lot.Welcome to the WBO, there is a lot to explore and learn.
(Oct. 17, 2013  5:37 AM)Pinikai124 Wrote: Can I get an adminship? Please see the cover pic..its of july's plastic tournament

Roght now i cant do that. But if you have ideas PM them to me and we can discuss them.