Hello all you people!

Hey, this is actully my second day here but I totally messed up on trying to make an intro. I actually tried to use the intro forum for a combo question. Anyway some of you might already known me but here I am.

-lief7469
hi and welcome to the wbo hope you have a great time on this site read your intro pm and try not to get any warning levels and if you want a free avatar or signature just post in my thread and either me or shirayuki will make you one or pm one of us have fun on this site
lightning Blade, LOL...that was the worst run-on sentence I have ever read!

Anyways, Lief, just respect all members and don't make useless threads.

You'll be just fine if you read the legendary private message from Kai-V.

Welcome to the best-bey hangout in the world (third best if you know what I mean Wink )
Hmm. I don't quite understand the third best thing but I'll figure it out. I learned my lesson about useless threads. I just wanted to try and correct the mess up with my last " introduction" with this one.
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:03 AM)Lief7469 Wrote: Hmm. I don't quite understand the third best thing but I'll figure it out. I learned my lesson about useless threads. I just wanted to try and correct the mess up with my last " introduction" with this one.

Ah, its an inside joke Wink

But anyways, you are already on your way to becoming a good member because you acknowledge your mistakes Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to have you here. Check out my guide in my signature for a basic guide to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.