Hello all members!

hello all! proud to be a member here seeing how u guys r really into beyblades Cute

i still remember when i was younger n watching the 1st series n its reruns Eee
sadly, i missed the second season n the rest of the newer shows (even missed hws)

however, here im back into beyblade n after all these years i find it still enjoyable as it was n hopefully will always be.

geez i feel old... im 20+ Stupid
hope im not too old for beyblades hahaha
Welcome to the WBO!

No one's too old for Beyblade; it's a hobby for all ages.

PM Me if you need help with anything.
welcome the game is forever i am completely sure this will be a sport in the future.enjoy.and by the way like blah sai your never to old.
Welcome! Don't worry, beyblade is a toy for ages 7+. You're in the age range! Lol, but seriously, welcome.
Yeah lol..
anw, thanx guys, sure gonna need much help with basics of the new system..
gonna be snoopin around in some of the older threads to see if i can dig sum info
Accel I know exactly what you mean. I sent ya a pm. All I can say really is Welcome to the WBO, and enjoy yourself here. Joyful_3
Beywiki is your best friend.

It has all the main basics about Metal Fight/Metal Fusion Beyblade, and some beyblades too.
XD hmm, it doesnt seem to have data on all of the blades though, only some have enuf info on them.

guess next best place to go is the customization section..love how ppl get so excited in pointin out the strength of their combo only to have sumone else note its weakness Grin
well not enough people wright in bey wiki and half the time they dont make it through.
Welcome to the WBO!