Hello again

Well hello there.

Some of you may know me as Ga'Hooleone's older sister. I'm not too much into Beyblade, but I played with my cousins in India back when HMS was popular. I play with my brother occasionally too, when I'm home from college.

My brother asked me to make this account, so why not. I'll be on here rarely, but sometimes I'm with my brother at tournaments that he attends. We share a collection technically, but it's all his. I just borrow some of the ones that are fun to play with, like Scythe Kronos (I think that's the name, right?)

Anyway, nice to be here!
Well, yes. She's my older sister.

Nice to see you finally got around to making an account here haha.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hopefully your interest in beyblade increases and you frequently go to tournaments with you're brother
P.S. You're correct. It is Scythe Kronos.
Sup'

Welcome to The WBO and Don't annoy your brother to much XD I'm just joking
Welcome to the WBO! Just hang around here and you'll be loving beyblade in no time (99% guaranteed!). Read the pm kai-v sent you. Its important.
I think I'm old enough to know that I should read the rules, thanks.

I used to play, like I said, but college is much more important obviously. I also have classes often, so I can't go frequently to tournaments and such. I really made an account here because my brother asked me to join due to our past experiences, not because I like beyblade per se.

Haha, don't worry. I get along rather amicably with my brother, the days of fighting and annoying each other incessantly are long gone.