Hello, World Beybladers~!

Hiya. I'm new, obviously, haha. Call me Lluvias~! I was a huge fan of Beyblades back in the early 2000's. My first beyblade was Dragoon Storm.. sometime after that, I discovered the anime. I kept up until about G-Revolution.. I don't know what happened to cause me to stop watching/playing/collecting. But I'm back nearly eight years later since I "retired" (lol). I have a lot of catching up to do. ^^; Hope to make some friends on here. :>
Hello! Do you still have your plastics? Anyways, im sure you'll fin the new system very interesting! Welcome!
Well.. *stares at Beyblade collection.. or what's left of it* ..Sorta. xD; I would mix and match stuff and all, so I only kept three favorite combinations.. so I have some stuff, yes, but it certainly looks wacky. >XD Thanks for the greeting, though. :>
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent youSmile
Welcome to the WBO!! Make sure to read the rules of posting AND thread making, you could even contribute to BEywiki if you wanted to, just don't spam, and ask permission before making pages or new articles.
hi
im new here but i also have a bey its cosmic pegasis and i lost it, but im gnna buy a new one
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:13 AM)gingka 0998 Wrote: im new here but i also have a bey its cosmic pegasis and i lost it, but im gnna buy a new one

Make your own thread, no need to introduce yourself in another's thread!

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Smile
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:13 AM)gingka 0998 Wrote: im new here but i also have a bey its cosmic pegasis and i lost it, but im gnna buy a new one

Ah, that sucks. D: Well welcome to the site, as well, then! x3 Sorry 'bout your blade. At least you can get another, though!

Anywho. Thanks for all the greetings, everyone! :'>
(Jul. 31, 2013  6:00 AM)Lluvias Wrote: Hiya. I'm new, obviously, haha. Call me Lluvias~! I was a huge fan of Beyblades back in the early 2000's. My first beyblade was Dragoon Storm.. sometime after that, I discovered the anime. I kept up until about G-Revolution.. I don't know what happened to cause me to stop watching/playing/collecting. But I'm back nearly eight years later since I "retired" (lol). I have a lot of catching up to do. ^^; Hope to make some friends on here. :>
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you can enjoy yourself! make sure to read the rules and you'll have a blastJoyful_2