Hello World

I'm Arfmon
I live in Mobile, Alabama. I really want to start a beyblade Tournament in my Area.
Hi welcome to WBO hope you have a great time! read the PM Kai-V sent you and Pm me or samma if you need anything where always there, need beyblades? Pm me!
Welcome to the Wbo. Read the pm Kai-V sent you. If you need help pm. If you would like a signature just ask. Try not to make bad post's and get a warning level. Hope you have a nice time here enjoySmile.
Dude i live in tuscaloosa al, and i would love to have a tourney that would be awesome. ~Finally a person from alabama that wants to host a tourney~.
I thought this was a computer programming reference, *sigh*.

But welcome, enjoy your stay. And as advised by other member, read Kai-V's message.

In addition, you can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP!

You should look in the general Alabama thread to gather interest. And then place a thread in event proposals after having read and understood the tournament guide and rule book.
hi welcome to the WBO , enjoy your time here and do not get warned Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Have fun and don't make bad posts or you will get banned
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:14 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Welcome to the Wbo. Read the pm Kai-V sent you. If you need help pm. If you would like a signature just ask. Try not to make bad post's and get a warning level. Hope you have a nice time here enjoySmile.

yes I did read the PM from Kai-V
Welcome to the wbo!
(Dec. 13, 2012  12:35 AM)Insane Wrote: Welcome to the wbo!

Danke
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:49 AM)starfallplay Wrote: Welcome to WBO, read some post.

okay...? ^^;