Hello World!

Hello my name is Eli and I'm a Blader. I'm so happy Beyblade is still alive. I just wish I had found out sooner. My first blade was spin dragoon. I eventually setteled on defense. Back in the day I was the best in my area and the leader of two teams. the first was myself and three friends my own age. The second was with the younger kids. It was more of a teaching thing than an actual team but the main goal was to have fun anyways since there was no real competitive play in my area. Im just glad I'm not a super-nerd for liking them when I'm 20. LOL
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
A lot of members on here are in there teens early 20's.
I guess you have heard of Metal Fight Beyblades?
and where abouts you from?
Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you enjoy it here!
Yeah I've heard about them but hearing is about it. I'm from Spokane, WA USA
Welcome to the WBO! alot of members have joined today.
Thank you I'm just happy that Beyblading is still alive.
Here is some info. on the MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Wink
And Welcome to the WBO!
Liking them at 20 does not mean you're not a super-nerd, you're just surrounded by other super-nerds. Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! MAke sure you put yourself on the map. Grin
Welcome! Enjoy your stay and have a blast Grin
Hello to all of you as well.

(Mar. 28, 2009  8:29 PM)Dranzer Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! MAke sure you put yourself on the map. Grin

I will put my self on the map as soon as I find people to Blade with.
Holy carp...skarekro lives in the same town I live. How cool is that? I think I just made a new friend.
welcome to wbo Smile
Hi!!!! Do not think at all of the age - Beyblade for All!
As then I should think - if to consider that I the girl and on idea already it is time for husband XDDDDDD
(May. 13, 2009  9:50 AM)Antonina Wrote: Hi!!!! Do not think at all of the age - Beyblade for All!
As then I should think - if to consider that I the girl and on idea already it is time for husband XDDDDDD

Wut!?
Welome to WBO
(May. 13, 2009  12:54 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wut!?

Joke - do not become angry XDDDDDDRimshot