Hello WBO Members!

Hello to everyone here at WBO! I am Metal Cerberus and I have been collecting Beyblades since 2003. I recently lost interest in Beyblade, but when I learnt of the new series, I just couldn't resist. I am 28 years old and am always on the lookout for awesome new Beys like Hell Kerbecs, so please PM me if you discover any. I am also interested in Lego. I have 2 children, both of which have got their own Beyblades due to my influence.

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
Welcome to the WBO! Judging by your intro, you'll fit right in here! If you have your eye on a beyblade, you can check the beyblade marketplace. There is a thread there called purchase consultation, where you can ask if a beyblade or its parts are good. You can even ask where to find low prices on the beyblade! Oh, and by the way, did you know about the eclipse and golden versions of Sol Blaze? Just letting you know.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:12 PM)ODST Wrote: Oh, and by the way, did you know about the eclipse and golden versions of Sol Blaze? Just letting you know.

Yes, I did know about them. I also know about the recently released Hell Kerbecs and Nightmare Rex, and intend to use some Christmas money to buy them both.

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
Welcome to the WBO! follow the rules and have a good time!