Hello WBO!

Hi WBO! I'm a new member, but I used to beyblade back around when it first came out. I've been looking for some anime to watch recently and I settled on Beyblade, since I remember bits and pieces of it from so long ago. Today I took it upon myself to locate my old blades somewhere in my junk room, which is where they've been since I moved into my new house 5 years ago. Gladly, I found them! Now, I remember next to nothing about beyblading, and that is why I'm here! Hopefully soon, I'll be up to speed and contributing greatly to WBO!

I'm not quite sure what I've dug up, but I have taken some pictures, so if anyone would care to tell me, be my guest Tongue_out
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Well I'm not a expert on this but I do want to say welcome to WBO!
Thanks Sin-hunter :)
I actually just realized just how outrageous my question was cause they probably aren't the original beyblades but mixed and matched, so I decided to take them apart and I'll be working with the wiki to figure out what I have. I'm really glad I found this website, it looks abundant with information and friendly people.
left to right
1st pic is:
galzzy,trygle,galzzy
dragoon fighter, galeon x2, master draciel, draciel viper
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger, wolborg, m-dranzer
and at the top of the 4th pic, the yellow parts a spark knight
the two shooters are: red=driger blue-dranzer

oh and welcome
Woah! Thanks Spartan! You sure know your beyblades Tongue_out That'll save me quite a bit of time for searching.
the only one im not sure about is the m-dranzer one, oh and the silver attack ring at the bottem of pic 2 is driger fangs attack ring, also the base to the far left in the 2nd pic looks like ultimate sizos base
Thanks for the insane amounts of information :)
My brothers friend just came over and he spent 15 minutes playing with me before he told my brother he was here... made my day :P
It seems all the combinations I try to make fail epicly =/ I'm gonna have to work on that
Even though you have all those great blades, I seriously suggest you use MFB Beyblades since they have become the standard use of all members here. If you don't feel like it, perhaps an enclave of plastic users in your area or on WBO can play with you. Or you can go to tournies which allow plastics. ( I don't have any bad intentions, since I prefer plastics, but it is a little advice. )
Thanks for the advice ∂an, truthfully I only have plastics because I dug these up from storage after about 5 to 8 years, maybe even more. To be honest, I didn't even know about MFB until today either :P
Once I get a bit of money to spend, I'll see about getting myself a decent MFB beyblade. They are coming out in America this fall, so I suppose I can wait until then and then see if I can join any local tournies. I don't know anyone whatsoever who uses beyblades around me, so I'll be playing alone for a while, trying to get a good plastic blade going.
(May. 25, 2010  11:49 PM)Adam0935 Wrote: Thanks for the insane amounts of information Smile
My brothers friend just came over and he spent 15 minutes playing with me before he told my brother he was here... made my day Tongue_out
It seems all the combinations I try to make fail epicly =/ I'm gonna have to work on that

your welcome and for combos just post you parts or beyblades here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
Woah thanks again Spartan, I completely missed that page. The links from it will help me too :)
I can't wait to build my own custom blade, I just wish I had a wider range of beyblades to choose parts from.
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!

iT´S A FANTASTIC COLLECTION
Welcome to the WBO
The light blue base is Griffolyon.
Wow thanks Robsta! I remember back when I had everything together it was my favorite to use, I guess now I know what to look for :P
Welcome to the WBO! I had the same stadium as you... Tongue_out
Welcome