Hello WBO!

Hi everyone, my name is Tim. I live in the United State, in Maryland specifically. I'm 21 years old and I used to play during the plastic generation when I was a kid. My favorite Beyblade was Draciel and the last Beyblade I bought back then was Draciel MS which I thought was compatible with plastics (it wasn't but I still won).

I work as an assistant teacher at an elementary school in my area. I also study game design and programming, and I play a huge number of both tabletop and digital games. My current favorite digital game is Halo 5, though I used to play Dota 2 semi-competitively and so it has been a large part of my life as well. My current favorite physical games are Magic: the Gathering, Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn, Android: Netrunner, the X-Wing Miniatures Game, and of course Beyblade Burst.

I've got myself the Start Dash Set (which is taking forever to ship) and the Custom Set Defense and Stamina. Soon I want to add Odin and Dark Deathscyther to my collection, as well as some more competitive drivers. Hopefully I'll be able to attend a tournament soon! If you have any questions for me I'll do my best to answer, so feel free to ask.
Hey Tim, welcome to the WBO!

Ah yes, another original player :') My favourite Plastic gen Beyblade is Draciel too, haha.

Maryland is active, so keep an eye out for tournaments! I would also recommend signing up on the BeyMap located under the logo, as you will be notified about tournaments near you.

You ordered some good stuff! I would recommend checking out this thread, as it is a great guide for what to buy.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Thanks Hato, I'll be sure to do that! And I already found that thread, it helped me decide on what to get in the first place and its definitely guiding what I'll want to get next.
Hey Voqics, thanks for your awesome post before and welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO, Voqics!
Welcome!