Hello WBO

Hi, I'm Jared. I've Been a blader since I was 6 and was able to experiance(slightly) the HMS system,but due to a drought of releases. Beyblade was wiped from my life. But in 2009 I heard about the Metal System and was Instantly hooked. I've been reading the fourums since the about the about early 2010.I'm very Knowlegeable about MFB, but am limited in Plastics/HMS.I hope that I will be able to be a help and someday meet the greats such Kei,Kai-V,Arupao,LMAO etc.

WBO Forever,
Jared
Welcome! If you want help with plastics, th!nk is your guy! Make sure you read the rules and have a great time!
Welcome Wavewing5, you should defiantly try and pick up some MFB if you can. I hope you have fun here Smile
Thanks RayKon and Ultramarine.I forgot to mention that I have beys from all series of MFB but all HMS are lost.Unhappy
Welcome Wavewing5! You Seem Like A Chill Guy Smile Shoot Me A PM If You Need Anything Smile
(Dec. 09, 2013  2:59 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Welcome Wavewing5! You Seem Like A Chill Guy Smile Shoot Me A PM If You Need Anything Smile
Sure Thing,Thanks for asking
Have fun bro I hope to meet and battle you one day. You seem like a cool dude. 👍
Welcome ! If u have any questions (beyblade-related) or just wanna talk feel free to PM me Joyful_3
Thanks everyone for making me feel as though I've been on since day one.I'm excited to be in such a Broad community. I'd better be on my Toes, ha!
Haha! Just To Add To My First Post, Feel Free To Shoot Me A PM If You Are In Need Of A New Avatar Or Signature! Also, Be Sure To Read Lots Of Threads And Forums. It Helps Newer Members A Lot, And Could Possibly Even Improve Your Beyblade Knowledge. By Doing That I Became The Member I Am Today Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile