Hello WBO

I'm Ryan. I live in Brevard, NC. Really small town. I'm sure I'm the only 25 year old around here that even knows what beyblades are. haha. Anyway, I'm not new to the beyblade scene at all. I've been to a few tournaments, had TONS of the original series blades. (I still think the old ones looked way better.) I gave them all away to my little cousin around 8 or 9 years ago. So now I'm starting my collection again. I buy originals, be it plastic or hms. Favorite beyblade was Driger. I'm trying to get into the new beyblades. I've got about 10 of the new ones. So far, so good.
Welcome, Ryan! You're defiantly not the oldest person here to like Beyblades, if thats what you mean. I hope you have a good time here! Grin
Hey!! There are a lot of tournaments in NC nowadays Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Well hey. I honestly dont like the old plastic beys. I wish you luck luck on your collection!
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome, Ryan! You're defiantly not the oldest person here to like Beyblades, if thats what you mean. I hope you have a good time here! Grin

Nah, I meant in my town. haha
Dark_Mousy is in his twenties and he lives in NC. I'm not sure if you guys live close at all, but NC is a very active beyblade community!

Welcome!
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:03 AM)MinecraftAdict Wrote: Well hey. I honestly dont like the old plastic beys. I wish you luck luck on your collection!

I just liked that they looked more aggressive. They kind of looked mechanical, if you get what I'm saying. The new ones with the clear plastics just kind of look cheesy to me. To each his own. The new ones are still fun, though.

(Dec. 04, 2013  1:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Hey!! There are a lot of tournaments in NC nowadays Wink

I'd like to attend some. I haven't been in years. I was lurking in the Tourney section checking to see if there were any upcoming NC tourneys near me, but I didn't see any. Maybe I can host one sometime.