Hello, WBO!

Hi! I'm new to the WBO so I hope I can easily cope up with you guys since we all love Beyblade! I started blading when I was 8 years old, when my parents gave me a BB-10 MFB Attack Stadium. I was so happy and eventually, I got hooked to Beyblade. I watched the anime, battled with my friends, and as of right now, I'm a member of the biggest Beyblade organization that ever existed. My parents then got me a few beys to start with my stadium, they are Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, and Dark Wolf. I'm so happy that they got all of them for me, eventually learning my Dad was a Beyblade fan himself. Heh, we even tried battling his Ultimate Dragoon with my Storm Pegasis! XD

So, that's my introduction for this awesome, informative, and member friendly site! Do help me with some of the basic stuff to do because I'm so excited on giving other new Bladers some stuff like what you guys are going to show me! Wink

Keep Blading! Go Shoot!
[Image: An5Qg.gif]
NaLi , you might want to put that in a spoiler .
Anyways , welcome to the WBO !
Some tips to help you around here :
Hi im from phillipines too glad to know another filipino member here WELCOME TO WBO nice to meet you
Welcome and read the rules
welcome to the WBO.. enjoy your stay, check out the HELP and the SEARCH function