Hello WBO!

Hey everybody! I've been using WBO as a reference to my different beyblade needs, but never got around to actually being an actual member. I've had this account but rarely ever used it, I'm somewhat learned in the sport/game and have recently created my own channel! If you have any time I'd greatly appreciate a view or two. I'm also wondering, has anyone created the combo MF-H Leone R145R2F?

Here's the link to my Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaiouya

Thanks!
buddy how did you end up on pg 15? Welcome to the WBO
lol..... I posted really late at night, and thanks!
Welcum........ No i hav tried the combo....,but isnt supposed to be a defence type combo y thr r2f tip??
It's just a combo i'm working on. The R2F on Leone is devastating and I was thinking adding R145s weight and recoil could raise it's attack power even more. (In theory.... Of course I've had some poor results from past theories. Sorry off topic) I think adding an MF-H would also make it REALLY hard to ko. That's why.

Jack are we on for Friday?
Welcome
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I hope you will have lots of fun here and will enjoy our company a lot...
"""hello everybody.....
I'm a newbie here too but I'm sure we get used to this forum really quickly I wish good luck and hopefully you will find all the information your're looking for!"" and oi just wana get and share some interesting things..... so share with me "
Irving
I've enjoyed it here so far lol. Some people here are quite characters XD

Benton
Cool! whats your favorite beyblade so far?

@RA Thanks! =)