Hello WBO

Hey everybody This is Mr.L-Drago and i'm pretty new to this place so I don't quite what i'm doing so a little guidence would be awsome
welcome pls dont make silly posts itl help everybody! keep to the thred rules and you should be fine also chexk out the beychannel and Beywiki! Beywikis good for finding out bey parts and beychanel is the WBO,s youtube channel! hope you enjoy being a member!
Welcome to the WBO Smile

It would be a great idea to read the private message that was sent to you when you joined this site. It's really helpful and is a great way to get you started. Also, you should try to browse around the forums for a bit to get an idea of what's what and how everything works on this site.
Also you should have gotten a PM when you first logged in. Read that, and do what StormBladerXDS told you, you'll be fine Smile. And welcome, enjoy the site Joyful_3
actually I did read the private message I just didnt get half the stuff on there since im fairly new to beyblades and this website
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:53 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: actually I did read the private message I just didnt get half the stuff on there since im fairly new to beyblades and this website

It might take a little while to get used to everything. For now, if you have any questions, you can post them here.
I've got a question, how do you but a banner up cause Im like the only one who dosen't have one
What a signature
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zD84Zm4Dw
No the big picture you have along with your signature.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:34 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: No the big picture you have along with your signature.
the avatar? go to my settings> change avatar> upload ur avatar
No in your case XBlader the picture that says XBlader and has meteo L-Drago on it.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:53 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: No in your case XBlader the picture that says XBlader and has meteo L-Drago on it.
That is your signature

my settings> change signature> type in the signature you want
Yup its still a signature watch the video again
Well I can only get writing on there I can't get a picture up there.
Put the pictures URL with [img] before the url and [/img] after the Url
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:01 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Well I can only get writing on there I can't get a picture up there.
oh, okay, upload your picture to a image hosting site. Then copy the link to that pic, and paste that link on your sig. Perform this code
Code:
[img] your link [/img]
Another question how do you buy beyblades here like how do you send the payment?
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:25 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Another question how do you buy beyblades here like how do you send the payment?
We have no Beyblades for purchase and I do not know where you read that.
if you mean from dimsum2u, then you have to have paypal and he sells on ebay
Another question I have been looking through the forums and I keep finding posts that say bump what does that mean? (just curious)
Bumps are making your thread move to the top.by posting it makes more people see your thread. And since they hve nothing to say, they say BUMP.

And Welcome to the WBO Smile
thanks pyro ah peace of mind (for now)
another question (man aren't I a pain In the butt) I'm thinking about trying to do a tourney and I'm wondering do I post a thread first or propose first
Use the topic for your area that already exists in the WBO General forum, try to get eight confirmed participants, and then post in the Event Proposals forum.