Hello WBO

I just wanted to say a quick hi and introduce myself, as I am new to the WBO and joined today. However, I have been involved with Beyblades since my son was in 3rd grade awhile back. He's a member too and he's been blading for quite some time. He has done very well at some tournaments after a rough start that he/we worked through. I'm extremely proud of him and he's loves Beyblades and is really good at Blading too. I also know a lot of the members on here from meeting the hosts and judges, some WBO staff, and of course my son knows you guys as well from tournaments and events in the New York area. I originally started using Beyblades to have fun with my son and enjoy quality time with him. He loved them and before long we were analyzing them together and making combos and I've been helping him to be the best Blader he can be. All the while I learned a lot and apparently have been told I'm actually very good at this whole Beyblading thing. With this said, the only reason I became interested in Beyblading is because of my son, and that's still the reason I'm involved with Beyblading. I've enjoyed many amazing moments with him while he's been Blading, and when he joins his next tournament or event, I just may sign up too and give it a go. Hope all of you are doing great. Take care, be cool, and be well.
-UltimateDemiGod
Welcome to the WBO!
Hello there, welcome to the WBO!
Heya, welcome to the WBO!
Welcome! Excited for more people to be in the community!