Hello. Veteran blader here.

Greetings all Beybladers. I have been beyblading since the very first ones came out. However, I gave my blades away to a charity to those more needy than myself.

I am a fan of the blades up to V-force. The metal and Engine gear blades have not peaked me because anything that aids the blade, such as an engine inside it doesn't really make it a true beyblade. A true beyblade's strength comes from the Beyblader, since it is you're launch and you're own skill that counts who wins.

However I have having a very, very hard time in finding a place, or person who has these classic blades.

It's an honor to be part of this site, and if anyone can point me in the direction of a place that sells those blades. I would be grateful.

PS. I am from England.
(Apr. 28, 2010  11:34 PM)MrLaycock Wrote: Greetings all Beybladers. I have been beyblading since the very first ones came out. However, I gave my blades away to a charity to those more needy than myself.

I am a fan of the blades up to V-force. The metal and Engine gear blades have not peaked me because anything that aids the blade, such as an engine inside it doesn't really make it a true beyblade. A true beyblade's strength comes from the Beyblader, since it is you're launch and you're own skill that counts who wins.

However I have having a very, very hard time in finding a place, or person who has these classic blades.

It's an honor to be part of this site, and if anyone can point me in the direction of a place that sells those blades. I would be grateful.

PS. I am from England.

greeting from the WBO and i hope u enjoy ur time on its site!

by the way if ur intrested in buying blades go to>>http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace
and btw im in scotlandTongue_out_wink pm me for details on a blade im thinking about selling! ok
have fun!
Welcome, welcome to the forums MrLaycock!
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have viewed some of the videos and it is nice to see Blading hasn't been forgotten as just a kids game
(Apr. 29, 2010  12:01 AM)MrLaycock Wrote: Thank you for the warm welcome. I have viewed some of the videos and it is nice to see Blading hasn't been forgotten as just a kids game

very much everyones game now! im 15 and had the blades from the start i was a "kid blader" now im a "teen blader":L
It is.

The scale of my blading was, well. I had pretty much every single plastic beyblade untill the G-Revolution set came out, as I stated, the engine gear pretty much ruined them. Why put an engine in a beyblade?
(Apr. 29, 2010  12:14 AM)MrLaycock Wrote: It is.

The scale of my blading was, well. I had pretty much every single plastic beyblade untill the G-Revolution set came out, as I stated, the engine gear pretty much ruined them. Why put an engine in a beyblade?

well.....dont really know i think it was to apeal to more pro players but at the time i was happy to let it rip in the dirt with my dranzerSmile
Welcome!
(Apr. 29, 2010  12:20 AM)Spartan JA17 Wrote:

well.....dont really know i think it was to apeal to more pro players but at the time i was happy to let it rip in the dirt with my dranzerSmile
I am sure your "dranzer"(lol) enjoyed being ruined too. anyhow engine gears suck and welcome to the WBO. You should check out Metal Fight Beyblade(Beyblade Metal Fusion) it is going to be released in Canada this spring and in the fall in the U.S Smile
Welcome to the WBO
(Apr. 29, 2010  10:48 AM)Taru Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2010  12:20 AM)Spartan JA17 Wrote:

I am sure your "dranzer"(lol) enjoyed being ruined too. anyhow engine gears suck and welcome to the WBO. You should check out Metal Fight Beyblade(Beyblade Metal Fusion) it is going to be released in Canada this spring and in the fall in the U.S Smile

it did and i cleaned it after every battle! in the ring or out
Welcome to the WBO, MrLayCock!Wink
(Apr. 30, 2010  1:56 AM)xmi23 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, MrLayCock!Wink
hello and welcome to the WBO. it gives me a good feeling inside when I see that old beyblade fans are returning to the game. also if you somehow get ohold of any of the new ones soon there is a tournament coming up in the UK.
Welcome to WBO!
¡Bienvenido a la WBO!