Hello There!

Hello!

I'm BlueLink and I enjoy computers, video games, and of course Beyblades.

I recently rediscovered the joy of Beyblading and found that this community would be just right for me.

I hope I am welcome!

(Man does this sounds cheezy or what?)
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Where are you from?
I'd prefer not to reveal my location, but I can say that I am from the US.
Well, the reason I ask is that there are a few beyblade tournaments that we are hosting this spring. If you live nearby northern IN or NYC there will be tournaments coming soon in your area. Theres also a tourny in Toronto, if you can make it.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Smile
Yeah, I'm not close to those areas. I really wish I was though Unhappy

I could use some old fashioned Beyblading action.

In the mean time, on the hunt for a Tornado Balance.

|EDIT| And thank you for the welcomes everyone! It means a lot!
(Feb. 07, 2009  5:42 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I'd prefer not to reveal my location, but I can say that I am from the US.

As this is an organization that looks into hosting events, it's pretty normal practice for members to reveal the cities they live in. We have an entire map for it. It's not like city is sensitive information. Speechless
(Feb. 07, 2009  6:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  5:42 AM)BlueLink Wrote: I'd prefer not to reveal my location, but I can say that I am from the US.

As this is an organization that looks into hosting events, it's pretty normal practice for members to reveal the cities they live in. We have an entire map for it. It's not like city is sensitive information. Speechless
It is his preference, Brad. In some cases, it may be beneficial not to reveal a location. E.G. he knows someone here and wishes to remain anonymous, small town, parent's request, etc.

What would be easier to provide a general area or the state in which you reside. For example, at my choosing, I could say I'm from North-East US. That general location covers various states. It would also allow users to invite me to tournaments in that entire region. From there, I can accept or decline the invitation as I please. It's something to consider, at least.

At any rate, it's great to see a fellow blader joining the online community. Welcome to WBO. :]
Thank you everyone!

And Deikailo you hit the nail on the head. ^^ I am in the south-east US and would love to attend an event if it's not too far.

Once again, thank you!
Probably doesn't mean much since everyone else has already said it but - Welcome to the WBO. Smile I hope you enjoy your stay.
haha, np bluelink, if you don't want to reveal your location thats your prerogative. mostly just assuring you we don't use it for any nefarious purposes
Welcome to WBO
haha, funny that your name seems to actually stand for Link from LoZ. That's what I thought of when I saw your username before coming here.
Welcome man. Hope you stay active!
Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Feb. 07, 2009  8:55 PM)BlueLink Wrote: Deikailo you hit the nail on the head.

Should I be embaressed that I got a flashback of tyson saying "you sure hit the nail on the head chief" in one of the early episodes when I saw that?

Welcome, although I usually preferred red link in fourswords. Grin
(Feb. 08, 2009  7:00 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  8:55 PM)BlueLink Wrote: Deikailo you hit the nail on the head.

Should I be embaressed that I got a flashback of tyson saying "you sure hit the nail on the head chief" in one of the early episodes when I saw that?
You're not alone... Lips_sealed
I don't even play the Wii anymore, it's doesn't have that many good titles anymore... (Even though I love the Legend of Zelda)

I play my 360 much more, I'm way too addicted to Halo.