Hello. Nostalgia brought me here.

I could never look at beyblade the same way after it had been on a cold dead status since 2005 (at least over here), but word spread that a perfection of the beyblade had been achieved through the Hybrid Wheel System. I had to see this to believe it.

I am impressed with the newest ones, I would not mind if the classics (As in older beyblades we knew and some still love) were remade to fit into the HWS series.

Anyway, this sort of return brings up unusual questions that had never been answered.

I am referring to beyblades that had potential of happening, but never went through.

I always thought Kenny's Einstein/Hop Attack was very interesting, it'd be cool if we could get the one that appeared in G-force that had the protective shell around the spring.
WElcome. As far as I know, u can't combine previous generation beyblades with HWS.
I'm not gonna be here much longer, so if u have any questions, I'll answer u.
Welcome! We've been getting a lot of new members recently..
retread i think you should direct your questions
to either the mods or the comittee instead of people who have been here for an astonishing 12 hours and 2 minutes
I have my hobbies, I am 18, I have no beyblades anymore but I feel more then happy to get into the HWS...
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile

(Apr. 16, 2010  1:04 AM)REtread Wrote: I always thought Kenny's Einstein/Hop Attack was very interesting, it'd be cool if we could get the one that appeared in G-force that had the protective shell around the spring.

Einstein MS/ Hopper Attack was released with a "protective shell around the spring"...
That was one variation, there was one that came before the HMS version.

Apparently before kenny turned it into an HMS it had a weird fortress thing around it's base.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:25 AM)REtread Wrote: That was one variation, there was one that came before the HMS version.

Apparently before kenny turned it into an HMS it had a weird fortress thing around it's base.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the HMS version. My bad.

It probably wouldn't have been much different from Jumping Base though (performance-wise).
Welcome! Yeah, I've always had a interest in the bottom part of the anime jumping base.