Hello, My Name is Mu...

Hello WBO, my name is Mu...

I am honored to be a member of the WBO... I am quite knowledgeable about Beyblade... I started Beyblading since it came out in the U.S... My Ultimate Dream on the WBO is to earn the Amethyst Face...

I am extremely friendly and enjoy a good (mind-boggling) conversation about Beyblade ! Joyful_2

"Mu" means "nothing" in Japanese. I am curious : was this the intended meaning ?
Kai-V: No, it wasn't. I compete in the Math Competition - MU ALPHA THETA (Algebra 2 Division)... and since I thought Mu was the shortest, I chose Mu as my Username... Joyful_2
Hm, you've already started posting. And from what I can see, you're off to a good start!
Respect the rules and other members and you will be well on your way to earning that face.
Anyways, welcome to the WBO...the best bey-hangout in the world!
Welcome to the WBO! DJ 2002 - Yeah! Read the welcome PM from Kai-V. Hope you have a good time on the WBO!
Welcome to the World of Beybladers... Hope you enjoy your long stay here. Don't forget to read the rules... If you want any help PM "Private Message" me.. We will make a good friendship.. "I hope so".. Wink
Welcome Mu hope you like the wbo as much as i do
Mu is the noise which cows make
lol!
they might pronounce your name as Muuuuuuuuuu
zeneo: I compete in the Math Competition - MU ALPHA THETA (Algebra 2 Division)... and since I thought Mu was the shortest, I chose Mu as my Username... BTW, cow's make the noise Moo not Mu...:\
@Mu-sounds the same
oh,is it pronounced as 'mew' or 'moo'?
Mu-ok,thanks,that was the confusion
guess you're smart at maths
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome and don't get warned :d
Wellcome to the wbo!!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and like this website as much as i do!!! You have been getting a lot of people to wellcome you to this website. Witch means youre off to a good start!!!
Hey dark mousy nice zig!!!! Stupid

welcome. i see youre doing good already. after i read the first post i thought you met Mew from DragonballGT, now i know its a math team. speaking of math heres a problem:
x ~devided by~ 144 = 6
what is x?\

Pleese don't count this as spam this is in the introduce yourself forum and im just tryin 2 get his math skills
Hi and welcome!! I'm also new here.... hope you have a good time! Smile

ps. Still missing signature... Tired

-Heroic