Hello Im BeyFixer

Hey WBO Im BeyFixer im sortof new. I am on youtube under the same username and make beyblade vids.I am participating at most of the Toronto area tournaments , including Thing That Go Bumpking In The Night. If you live in the Toronto area and would like to battle or meet up with me , please PM me. Thanks , BeyFixer
Welcome Beyfixer, Enjoy the site Joyful_3
hi I'm the newbie here do you have any news about new beys in Minnesota? if you reply to this thanks
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:45 AM)darjosjaco3 Wrote: hi I'm the newbie here do you have any news about new beys in Minnesota? if you reply to this thanks

make your own thread this is beyfixers
--------------------------------------------
beyfixer umm do you fix beys or something?
welcome to the wbo!
welcome!
do u fix beyblades?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:28 AM)Pisces bey Wrote: welcome!
do u fix beyblades?
yes I do. It is my Name.
thanks for the welcomes guys
Welcome ta WBO!

Well I hope you don't have to fix my beys.. I dun wan them to break Unhappy

but atleast I know who to ask hehe
Welcome to the WBO! Wink
How do you "fix" bey's?
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:26 PM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Wink
How do you "fix" bey's?

saughter , glue any thing that works i also clean them
Um... this is a little awkward... I apologize if i may have stolen your username. If it upsets you I will change it. (By the way, i fix beys too! I also build robots for the company FIRST®)
Hi i am new here. I m one of the few B.blader of Québec. I would just like to know how to change my picture aside my post.
(Feb. 15, 2012  7:36 PM)Kimiro Wrote: Hi i am new here. I m one of the few B.blader of Québec. I would just like to know how to change my picture aside my post.

please make yur own thread, this is beyfixers, not yours.