Hello, I'm new here

Hi, I am Blade_1265. I am new to the Bey blade Community. By the way, GhostFox is my cousin.
Hello Grin. I'm new here too. I am not really sure how to make threads and other things, heh. I don't know anyone else who uses this website, I'm kinda the only one in my family who likes Beyblade.

I found out how to make a thread Grin So I'm going to make an introducing thread of my own. This is really exciting. I hope that you like this website so far.
(Jun. 06, 2021  8:44 PM)hello-tomodachi Wrote: Hello Grin. I'm new here too. I am not really sure how to make threads and other things, heh. I don't know anyone else who uses this website, I'm kinda the only one in my family who likes Beyblade.

I found out how to make a thread Grin So I'm going to make an introducing thread of my own. This is really exciting. I hope that you like this website so far.
You nice to meet you welcome to the Site

(Jun. 06, 2021  8:52 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  8:44 PM)hello-tomodachi Wrote: Hello Grin. I'm new here too. I am not really sure how to make threads and other things, heh. I don't know anyone else who uses this website, I'm kinda the only one in my family who likes Beyblade.

You nice to meet you welcome to the Site

Thanks a lot. it's nice to meet you too. 

(Jun. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)hello-tomodachi Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  8:52 PM)JJustice Wrote: You nice to meet you welcome to the Site

Thanks a lot. it's nice to meet you too. 

No problem it's nice to meet you too 😀
Welcome to all of ya'll! I hope you guys have a great time here. Remember to try to follow all the rules which you can find under the more tab at the top of the site.
yeah here are the rules:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ

Ooh nice to see Kei is online lol
hello! welcome.
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:50 PM)Blade_1265 Wrote: Hi, I am Blade_1265. I am new to the Bey blade Community. By the way, GhostFox is my cousin.

Welcome! Nice to meet you!