Hello, I'm a Beyblade enthusiast!

I have been into Beyblade for a very long time now, ever since I was four. I remember watching G-Revolution but I have almost no recollection of it. I of course wanted to get a Beyblade, but my mom wouldn't let me, so I was stuck for years playing with generic tops which were extremely lame. Beyblade ended, and I grew up. Little did I know that one day the new generation of Beyblade would emerge, and I would end up having over 30 Beyblades! (which isn't very much, I know) I first saw/heard about it when I saw a very peculiar add on the computer. Beyblade!? Are you kidding me!? I was wildly curious and clicked it. I was brought to the website, where I saw that stupid Hasbro commercial about the "Super Vortex Battle Se," and actually was rather put off by the gangbangers playing Beyblade. I explored the site a bit, and before I knew it, I was hooked. And I am happy to say that in the next couple of years I experienced the very best that Beyblade could offer. During this time when I was 11-12 years old, the even better series of Beyblade came out, and I soon became the #1 blader at my school, and probably one of the best in the world, though I only entered one tournament at ToysRus, breezed through it but lost in the final round due to that blasted Flame Byxis!! It was the time of my life. But as always, all good things must come to an end, which also includes the horribly ill-fated Bakugan! Not terribly long after Metal Fight Explosion/Metal Masters came out, my friends one by one lost interest. I had lost interest for a very long as well, but now after two long years I finally came out to my studio with nothing to do and played with my Beyblades. 10 minutes later I had a burning desire to get back, get back, get back to where I once belonged.
So now here I am, 14 going on 15 in a couple of months, and wanting to join the WBO. I want to join so I won't be so alone with Beyblade and have no competitors! I want to be able to relate to people like how people relate to related or not related related people who are related! As for tournaments, I probably won't be going to any since I'm about two hours away from LA.
But if I do go to any I'll be at a huge disadvantage since I have nothing newer than Galaxy Pegasis with the messed up R2F mold, and I don't really like anything past that anyway, and the newest ones look severely over complicated and well, weird. but everything including that and earlier I am obsessed with, but the one that takes the cake is Pegasis. The best beyblade. Period. I am super obsessed with the variations of pegasis. Storm, Galaxy, recolors, limited edition, but the one that takes the cake is none other than the first bey of the new generation and the MFBB project, the Pegasis Metal Wheel System. If there is one beyblade that can actually be called "elegant" or "beautiful," this would be it. Not only that, it is actually one of the best attack wheels out there(among season 1 and 2), with excellent force smash and from what I have observed an actual small amount of upper attack every once in a while. I recently got a BB-05 booster Pegasis 145D because it was a Pegasis I could afford and it is everything that was talked about on Beywiki. Pegasis is my favorite Beyblade, along with the legendary Storm Pegasis 105RF which defeated the forbidden bey Lightning L-Drago and was permanently turned into stardust, which is my #1 favorite beyblade of all time. So that's my story. Hopefully you like it.
We've actually had two successful tournamnents in Louisiana. Myself being the host, PM me for details or check the thread out in my sig if you want to know more. Our last tournament was last month. :)
Cool, welcome to the WBO. You Can go to tournaments and btw, I think that Pegasus is a really good bey too!
That is so fascinating. Good that you came here. Welcome... to the World Beyblade Organization! Have a fun time. I don't like those gangster teenager bladers on the boxes either XD.
Welcome.
Like you, I also hate Hasbro's campaign to try and turn Beyblade into this "radical" and "extreme" thing.
Wow this happend to you too? I left just about when Metal Masters ended. But I think that was my fav season I just remember it being the most fun!

Also Hasbro needs to quit all that gangster BS its so annoying...
I'm back, hopefully I'll stay longer than I originally did. I got into playing GT6 too much...
(Jun. 28, 2015  9:32 PM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: I'm back, hopefully I'll stay longer than I originally did. I got into playing GT6 too much...

Welcome back! A new series is coming out in July (in Japan) called Beyblade Burst! Check out the page for burst for more info Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Welcome to the army of the super spinning to legendary brigade.