Hello, I'm New.

Hi. My name is Chanchine. I'm still a beginner, so new I haven't gotten a bey yet. My mom's taking me to the store later this week so I'll get one. I've been seriously researching beys and reading the rule book, and taking notes. But I'm still so new and nervous to the blade world. Does anyone have any advice for me? And sorry if I didn't do this right. I don't really know how to post in forums or threads.
~Chanie-Chan
Whats up Chanchine? Read the PM Kai V sent you and you'll do just fine here. And btw if you need any help when it comes to selecting a bey, list some that your store has in the "Purchase Consultation" thread. And also I can help you with customization (to a point) so PM me if you need advice. If I can't help you there are the veterans of this site who's names will be in blue, if their on go to them with any questions. Last but not least, whenever you post in a thread such as the always biussy "Build Me a Combo" thread, make sure you read what the thread is for and the rules for posting there. Other than that have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here
Hello! Welcome to the WBO! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here!
Hi, once you get some more beys, pm me and I can give you some good combos
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome and hi, I am of course Umad?. I love to battle people power on power. If you need advice, please PM me (Private message).

I can help with these following items.
-Launching Techniques
-Launcher items.
-Which beyblade to choose.
Thank you all. I will really appreciate the help. ^^
Hello every one;
I am new in this forum so i want to introduce myself. I am Amlian from Albama city (USA). I recently join this forum to find the solutions and also for discuss the problems which i am facing day by day. Hopefully you guys help me. Thanks to every body. God help you always.
Hiya Amlian! I hope you get the help you need with the bey world. And make sure to read your PM from Kai-V (as Meteo4Ever pointed out to me). It tells you alot about the website and its really helpful! Good luck, and let it rip!
~Chanie-Chan