Hello! I'm Beybi

Hello everyone!
My best friend Raykon told me about this site and he told me to join and I have liked beyblades since I was very young and i remember me and him playing at school.
I hope to make a good contribution to this forum but during the holidays i cant come on too much...

I am 15 years old and from Australia.

lol
Hey beybi! Smile Glad to see you joined
Welcome to the forums!
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:18 PM)beybi Wrote: Hello everyone!
My best friend Raykon told me about this site and he told me to join and I have liked beyblades since I was very young and i remember me and him playing at school.
I hope to make a good contribution to this forum but during the holidays i cant come on too much...

I am 15 years old and from Australia.

lol

Do you remember out beyblade team with our other friends! XD
Uh beybi....am i the only one seeing that lol? Welcome to WBO Grin !
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:32 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Uh beybi....am i the only one seeing that lol? Welcome to WBO Grin !

I noticed it, just didn't think it was worth pointing out lol.
Cute name. <3 Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Hey Beybi, Its awsum to see another auzzie blader, i talk to raykon on msn a bit, u should get my msn off him nd add me Grin oh nd btw Raykon, i still intend to battle u when i come to penrith, nd u too meybi if u live close by, hope to talk to u soon
Welcome!
(Dec. 15, 2008  1:55 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Hey Beybi, Its awsum to see another auzzie blader, i talk to raykon on msn a bit, u should get my msn off him nd add me Grin oh nd btw Raykon, i still intend to battle u when i come to penrith, nd u too meybi if u live close by, hope to talk to u soon

I can get her to add you if you want,Okay I'll be ready to battle you.
Yeah it is a clever name lol SupSmile
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Grin
(Dec. 15, 2008  4:51 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Grin

*WBO XD
(Dec. 15, 2008  6:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  4:51 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Grin

*WBO XD

Old habits Blitz? lol

Anyways, Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
cutest username ever
Hey ^^
Welcome To WBO!!
Thankyou everybody for your warm welcome!
and maybe i can battle some of you.. that is when i visit Penrith to see Raykon...
hahahaha i love the username XD