Hello I am new

After the Bey Tournament at Anime North I decided to join almost comming in 3rd place was really fun.

My name Is Kyo Akiyama nice to meet you all

I am currently 17
Living in Canada if you havent caught on that yet.
Ill be going to more bey meets in the ontario region maybe and hope to see other beybladers there too!
Welcome! Being at a tournament I hope you become active here!
Yes I will I Love beyblade! by the way is there anyone here in Ontario Canada? so I can find some friendly matches from time to time.
WELCOME TO THE WBO
(May. 31, 2010  10:00 PM)KyoAkiyama Wrote: Yes I will I Love beyblade! by the way is there anyone here in Ontario Canada? so I can find some friendly matches from time to time.
There are a lot of beybladers in Ontario. If you look in the WBO General forum, in North America, you should see at least two threads dedicated to Ontario cities.
Thank you everyone

and alright Ill go Check it out Kai.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, sorry but, I live in the United States not in Canada.
Nice to meet you i'm new to this website too. And i live in ontario and i am going to some bey tournaments too, so i hope to see you there.
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:21 AM)pod117 Wrote: Nice to meet you i'm new to this website too. And i live in ontario and i am going to some bey tournaments too, so i hope to see you there.

You will see me there don't worrie.
Hey! Tongue_out Remember me?
edit: and welcome!
Hey I remember you!

You did well at the tourney especially for someone new to the system. I was the dude behind the laptop recording the matches.
(Jun. 01, 2010  1:16 AM)Valentin Wrote: Hey! Tongue_out Remember me?
edit: and welcome!

Edit: OHHH I REMMEBER NOW!
Welcome! I am new here too.
(Jun. 01, 2010  1:18 AM)Khel Wrote: Hey I remember you!

You did well at the tourney especially for someone new to the system. I was the dude behind the laptop recording the matches.

Oh I remember you too! xD how could I not? and thank you : ) I love beyblade with a passion when they stoped selling beyblade I got sad and no one I knew played it anymore : ( thank goodness I found this site!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome!
Welcome, I am new here too.