Hello! Hello!

Hello to everyone here at WBO. I'm here for buisness and just doing a little searching for things. I'm here representing BeyRazor VII Dying Souls. If anyone wants to talk just PM. Here is some of my details.

Beyblade Team: BeyKnights
Rank/Position: Leader/Main blader/Tech
Number of Members: 3 (soon to be four)
Home site: BeyRazor VII Dying Souls
Beyblade: Dragoon G (still customizing it to make it my most powerful)
IQ level of beyblading: 80%/100% (yes I know that much about beyblade)
Prefers: Mostly tech work. Sometimes will blade to test.
Second choice of beyblade: Ferocious Zeus
Thank you RayRay, and may I compliment you on the avatar and banner for your posts. Very nice. Where did you get it?
Made it himself, rather than stealing fanart, would be my bet.
XD The irony is totally lost.

Anyways, welcome to the WBO. I think I have that picture somewhere on my computer.....
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:21 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Made it himself, rather than stealing fanart, would be my bet.

Actually Kai-V made it for me,
Both avatar and banner.
I HAVE to get him to make me one. Your's is pro beyond belief in my eyes.
I actually couldn't beileve Kai-V made them for the first few minutes
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:02 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Beyblade: Dragoon G (still customizing it to make it my most powerful)
IQ level of beyblading: 80%/100% (yes I know that much about beyblade)

hahahaha no

you're using Dragoon G and Zeus as your Beyblades, you're not that good

read around here and learn how to be good at this game
I am. those two are my greatest beyblades I own at the moment. Once I get some useful money I'll get the MFB blades.
don't be smug here, there are members who own hundreds of beyblades with great win/loss records and almost a decade of experience

if you came here to act like you know everything you're in for a rough time
What I'm basically saying is I have great knowledge of beyblaing.
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:35 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: What I'm basically saying is I have great knowledge of beyblaing.

You think you do.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin

& you will probs learn EVEN more than you think you do already lol.
Welcome. Smile
lol hope you learn alot here.
Welcome Grin Hope you have fun here.
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:28 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: I HAVE to get him to make me one. Your's is pro beyond belief in my eyes.
I am a girl.

As long as you learn not to steal fanart anymore, I will try to make you something.
(Dec. 29, 2008  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As long as you learn not to steal fanart anymore, I will try to make you something.

You're pretty generous haha.
(Dec. 29, 2008  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am a girl.

No way! I never knew that. Pinching_eyes
Guess I can see how easy it is to make mistakes. XD
(Dec. 29, 2008  6:01 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As long as you learn not to steal fanart anymore, I will try to make you something.

You're pretty generous haha.
I have a lot of free time. School does not start again before one of the last weeks of January.

Plus, this is a compromise for me.

It's very encouraging for him future. Lips_sealed