Hello From Masschuttes USA :)

Hello I Just Joinied This Website Today I LOVE BEYBLADES Im 13 Years Old
I AM FROM Boston, MASSCHUTTES USA
If Anyone From Masschuttes Let Me Know Plz
Hey there, welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the new MFB?
(May. 25, 2009  4:48 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the new MFB?

Ya They are soo cool but i dont have one and my mom dont let me buy because she say they are for little kids Unhappy
if anyone there to give me a beyblade
Unhappy My mom should support your hobbies.
Well, I think there are some people that live near you. Check the Map, the link is at the top of the page.
Internet..... theintoy, toywiz, ideal808, YJA using MOJ, or ebay
(May. 25, 2009  5:00 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Internet..... theintoy, toywiz, ideal808, YJA using MOJ, or ebay

whats the website for MOJ??
Welcome! You are certainly a beyblader =P
It's jahoojapanauctions.com using mailorderjapan.com
There's a stickied thread for it in the bey marketplace section.
(May. 25, 2009  5:39 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's jahoojapanauctions.com

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp ?

Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Add yourself to the map and I'm sure more people from MA would be encouraged to as well
Lol, Rocky, yeah. I never actually looked at the address to YahooJapanAuctions. XD Thanks for clearing that up for me.
hey names phnx have a real name but the heat of my life burdens and blessing awaken my self im 18 years of age i started when i was about 12 well i love blading most people dish in the stadium i hit the concrete rubble sometimes puddles well i hold a dranzer though have sweet talent driger dragoon wolborgs just passion never give up love the feeling people say im to old blading hmm that's all say not offend
oh sorry if bother hmm but when do these blades come out the use just need launcher the one made even tonfa one kind didn't have the support needed and mom mother thinks blading waste of my self but all can sentence a opinion none sentence judgment oh anyone inform these blades come to us be so sweet tell my bros hmm laters thanks
Welcome to WBO Forums from England!
(May. 25, 2009  4:50 AM)ImTheBeyBlader Wrote: Ya They are soo cool but i dont have one and my mom dont let me buy because she say they are for little kids Unhappy
if anyone there to give me a beyblade

my moms like that too parents see social background social norm aka people thinking about people as best way raise us kids ya well respect parents never give that dream up probably build you decent blade have no launcher pieces to tell you had use chop sticks to make old rip cord handle well is see potential in you kid phnx out be yourself