Hello Fellow Bladers

Hello guys my name is Kevin Rodriguez I live in East Hartford, CT and as my username says I am a Blader coming back to the sport of beyblade after a long absence...probably since Dragoon MS first came out in the US and have him still sitting under my bed with broekn launcher and all. But recently I was walking down my local Target and saw a sign that said "BEYBLADE METAL FUSION" and to my surprise the old blader in me was "re-ignited" and I bought a Storm Pegasus 105 RF with a Beylauncher, Launcher Grip and Thunderwhip Stadium. I love these new beyblades they are awesome but can anyone tell me the improvements and any where I can get stats on all the parts because I'm thinking since I'm older I should customize my own Bey instead of using Dragoon just because Tyson did Wink
i hear ya, thoe i've been drooling over the new seires sence jannuwary, they've been out for about a week in my area.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:44 PM)Darkone Wrote: i hear ya, thoe i've been drooling over the new seires sence jannuwary, they've been out for about a week in my area.

What Bey's did you get?
thanks guys