Hello Eveyone

I'm Black_Rose. Despite my choice of user name i'm male, 21 years old and currently unemployed *but really working hard to change that*. I was really into beyblades during the days of the plastic generation and early part of HMS. But other things started taking priority and I stoped collecting and playing and I got rid of most my collection. Recently I heard about Metal Fight and since I have a bit more time on my hands these days I thought now would be a good time to get back in the game. My current goals in life are to find a job and eventually save up enough money to get a place of my own.
Black Rose......... .hack fan? Ranma 1/2 perhaps?

Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 Good luck with your goals! Grin

Oh and whereabouts are you from? :3
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Hope you have a good time here.
Black rose..Black rose Dragon From yugioh?Anyway Welcome to WBO,you should add yourself to the map and see if there are any bladers near you
Hey Black Rose, dw you're not the only older person on here lol,its awsum to see more of us older guys here too, where are you from?
welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to WBO, the best place for beyblades.

Also, Black Rose is a pretty cool name.
Thanks for the welcome everyone Stupid and to answer the questions. I got my user name for yu-gi-oh. I actually wanted to call myself Black_Rose_Revenge but because of the charatcer limit I decided to cut it down to Black_Rose and I am from the UK more specificly Northern England.
NORTHERN ENGLAND! That's what i like to see!
How far north exactly? I bet it's not as far as me... Tired
Ooo, a UK member? Fancy coming to a tourney? Grin http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2879.html
welcome
Welcome to the WBO. You should check out Spinoff. Smile
Your intro post could basically be me Unhappy Welcome!
welcome Smile
Edit: oh.. i said welcome before Unhappy see why deleting posts is important?
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:33 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome Smile
Edit: oh.. i said welcome before Unhappy see why deleting posts is important?
No. It is just your common responsibility to look in this kind of thread before posting.

Plus, I would like to introduce you to the black dot on the thread icons :
[Image: dot_hotfolder.gif]
This dot means that you have already posted at least once in a topic. I am certain that I am not the only user here to have this feature ...