Hello Everyone!

Im new to the WBO, but im sure I'll have fun in here. I live in Toronto, and I hope to have lots of fun at the tournaments and on here. I'm really excited to be here, thanks guys!
Welcome to the WBO. Toronto is a very active and has a lot of beyblade tournaments. Have fun!
Welcome to the wbo! As thunder dome said, there is a lot of beyblade activity in Toronto so it should be relatively easy to find a tournament. Make sure you read the rules and have fun!
I honestly clicked on this because of your username. Nice username, bro.

Well, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! My name is Duck; nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here, quack! Joyful_2 Obey the rules and I'm sure you'll become a well-respected member!
Thanks everyone, I feel so welcomed to be here! I like all of your usernames, Curious George, Thunder Dome, and Duck! Thanks, and good to know there's a lot of tournaments in Toronto! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Love your username!
lol, good, so im not the only one who liked the username. haha Cute k then, welcome to the wbo, Heaven. ...see? its just fun ta say...it also sounds peaceful...HeavenKerbecs...hmm...maybe its just the heaven part... well, anyway, hope ya have fun(im sure u will), just watch wut u do and u'll be good. Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO, follow the rules to have a awesome time here Grin