Hello, Dark Kaiser is here now!

Well, I'm about 16 and still love the game. I lost all my old Beyblades and I came here to find some good deals on some new blades.
Are you Dark Kaiser from BFTW? This is Kai, welcome! Did you put me down for your reference?
Also, have you heard of MFB? I don't remember.
Hey, welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
btw have you heard of MFB?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
If your looking for new Beyblades then I suggest looking into buying the new Metal Fight Beyblades.
Thank you I tend to prefer light blades and haven't played in forever. So, I have no knowledge of the newer blades. I think I will try to find a kid dragoon some time.
Sounds fun, but you should also invest in one or two MFB, because that is what most people play right now. Of course, there are plenty of Plastic and HMS bladers around.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:44 PM)Dark_Kaiser Wrote: Thank you I tend to prefer light blades and haven't played in forever. So, I have no knowledge of the newer blades. I think I will try to find a kid dragoon some time.

Might I suggest skimming through the board for info before making any purchases. I understand you wanting to get a couple plastics etc. for nostalgia, but it would be a good idea to research the newer equipment. Wink
I highly advise buying the new MFB Beyblades. The old blades have been outclassed. Our main focus as a community is to support the new MFB product line. Welcome nontheless though!
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:44 PM)Dark_Kaiser Wrote: Thank you I tend to prefer light blades and haven't played in forever. So, I have no knowledge of the newer blades. I think I will try to find a kid dragoon some time.

Please listen, the MFB are cheaper, easier to find and better, why would you not want them?
For sure then I figured they would cost a lot more cause they are new and kid dragoon was my old fave.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:56 PM)Dark_Kaiser Wrote: For sure then I figured they would cost a lot more cause they are new and kid dragoon was my old fave.

Not really, as the old ones have been out of production for 4 years. These just started. check out www.theintoy.co.uk
Yeah dude you should really check out MFB. Here's the Metal Fight Beyblade Article from Beywiki. And if you just read around the forums, you'll definately learn a lot about it. But if you have any questions just ask it here .

And Giga is right buying older blades are much more stressful and costly.
Because the plastics have been out for so long, they're prices are now based on they're ability tather than a set price for all. Therefore, the better blades cost more. However, the MFBs all cost the same amount at the moment, even the great ones like Libra. So yeah, definitely get some MFBs. Smile And welcome to the WBO. Grin
Welcome to the WBO.
welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO.
Everyone has already pointed out the MFB's to you so I won't. Grin