Hello Bladers!

Hello Bladers, my blade spirit is back!! I haven't touched Beyblades for a long time until just a couple of years ago! As far as I can remember, the only plastic beyblades I owned were Draciel and Dranzer. Not sure whether they were legit or not but they looked exactly like from the show. And yes I had some illegal beyblades. I battled with my neighbors and one of my plastic beyblade got wrecked against their illegal heavy metal beyblade. When I was a kid the only beyblade that I really wanted was a Dragoon. I wanted it so bad, but I never had any idea where to find it! Now that I have a job and access to Internet, I can finally achieve those long lost dreams! ;-)
Umm where you a member before or did you just join. If you were a member then welcome back and if you just joined then welcome to the WBO!!!!! Wink
i am a new member and i want to battle but i do not know how to get in ones so can someone help me
Yess same here just recently I've received some beys on ebay and the only beys i have are a limited edition omega dragonis, phantom blue variares, bigbang Pegasus, samurai ifraid[/b][/u] and diablo Nemesis all from Takara Tommy because i prefer that company more than Hasbro due to the weight and the features. and my cousin an i started a bey club with a few members at high school.

did anyone preorder the new gen beys cus i did, i preordered both dx starters and 2 launcher grips.