Hello Bladers!

Hello people, I'm Ganesha from India. I used to watch and play beyblade when it first aired in India, I had Driger and Draciel in those days and an *illegal* beyblade as my main ones. I don't know anything about the Metal generation beys, I'm here to learn about them after I saw some kids playing with these new series beys, these beys are really awesome in terms of customization. So I came to know about this place when I searched for BeyBlade forums.

So, 3, 2, 1, ... Let It Rip!!!
I am vedant , and I challenge you for a match of best of 3 and if you win , I am gonna give you a beyblade
Lol i wish i can challenge u to battles as well..however i m from assam...faar away i guess
Btw have u watched the shogun steel series? If not then tune cartoon network every sunday 9pm
Hello you two!
Vedant do you live in Hyderabad?
Oh! Thank you Julian, I'll watch it.
(May. 02, 2015  10:25 AM)ganesha27 Wrote: Hello you two!
Vedant do you live in Hyderabad?
Oh! Thank you Julian, I'll watch it.
hello ganesha! I am $hinchan! From thane and I welcome you to the WBO..so you are from Hyderabad unfortunately the ones I know from Hyderabad who use to play beyblade already quit but you can find new Bladers around you by using the Map so Read the rules and enjoy!Smile
Hello $hinchan!
Thank you for welcoming and I'll check the map too, BTW I know few kids who are into beyblading but unfortunately their parents won't allow them to join the forums.
Hello ganesha.. thanks for replying.. I'm from Kolkata. Would love to battle with you and all of you guys someday. Bdw at present which Beys do you guys use? I use Storm Pegasus...
I have L drago , red bull , pegasus and many more . Hey anybody lives in varanasi.