Hello Bladers

Hi all! I'm Meli, and I'm pretty new to this forum. However as for Beyblade itself-

I've been following BeyBurst since the very first season was released. To be honest, it was my first introduction to Beyblade so I was pretty new to it. I'm 18 now so you can see I've kinda grown up with Beyblade these past 6 years.

It was honestly a mistake that I started liking Beyblade. It was on TV one day and I realised it was an anime, something I was also new to, so 12 year old me was fascinated. And here I am now, still going crazy for it! 

And if you see me going crazy for Wakiya, don't mind me. He's my favourite character so I would protect him with my life. In fact, he's the reason my favourite colour is purple.

I'm a rookie artist in the making so if you wanna follow my Instagram, I post a lot of my art, including some Beyblade character drawings ^^ my Insta is Meli8123yt_v2

I hope to spread my love of Beyblade among you all!! 

- Meli  💜 
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:10 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: Hi all! I'm Meli, and I'm pretty new to this forum. However as for Beyblade itself-

I've been following BeyBurst since the very first season was released. To be honest, it was my first introduction to Beyblade so I was pretty new to it. I'm 18 now so you can see I've kinda grown up with Beyblade these past 6 years.

It was honestly a mistake that I started liking Beyblade. It was on TV one day and I realised it was an anime, something I was also new to, so 12 year old me was fascinated. And here I am now, still going crazy for it! 

And if you see me going crazy for Wakiya, don't mind me. He's my favourite character so I would protect him with my life. In fact, he's the reason my favourite colour is purple.

I'm a rookie artist in the making so if you wanna follow my Instagram, I post a lot of my art, including some Beyblade character drawings ^^ my Insta is Meli8123yt_v2

- Meli  💜 

Hey there Meli, welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay here! I kinda feel bad since Wakiya's a minor character now lol.
(Dec. 11, 2021  2:56 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:10 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: Hi all! I'm Meli, and I'm pretty new to this forum. However as for Beyblade itself-

- Meli  💜 

Hey there Meli, welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay here! I kinda feel bad since Wakiya's a minor character now lol.

Thank you!! Wakiya will always be the main guy in my eyes XD
Welcome to the WBO Meli, I was also introduced to beyblade by S1 of burst, and it was also by coincidence *Digital HighFive*. But I'm slightly younger than you and came here last year I think. Enjoy your stay and avoid drama, necroposting, spam bots and their links, and Orange R (jk).