Hello BeyBladers

Hello I am Dragz,By my name you can tell i like the Dragoon Series.I have Been hearing Things on Youtube saying that There is gonna be a new Beyblade show,does anyone know if that is true?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO (The 1000th member!)
Yes there is a new Beyblade Series and it's called Metal Fight Beyblade. The Anime will is going to start in April.
Awesome 1000 members!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Have you heard of the MFB? And where are you from?
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:31 AM)Blitz Wrote: Hey, Welcome to the WBO (The 1000th member!)
Yes there is a new Beyblade Series and it's called Metal Fight Beyblade. The Anime will i going to start in April.

Wow im the 1000th member this site must be popular,I feel special XD,And its awesome that BeyBlade is coming back
wats good dragz ...
yea its tru its goin to be metal fight beyblade bu itsstarting over with new chracters and stuff
yea the new tyson is named ginga
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Awesome 1000 members!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Have you heard of the MFB? And where are you from?

Well I think that stands for Metal Fight Beyblade,And im from Canada
Hey, welcome to WBO! I hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot.

And yes there is a new beyblade series called Metal Fight Beyblade which released in Japan in August of last year. It is a whole new series so it will not include the previous characters.
I suggest that you read Beywiki and read the forums on the site.
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:33 AM)iceman1 Wrote: wats good dragz ...
yea its tru its goin to be metal fight beyblade bu itsstarting over with new chracters and stuff
yea the new tyson is named ginga

Aww I liked the old the charectars,Well maybe the new charectars will be better
You should go to the tournament in toronto if you can. It's called Beyblade War Room.
There are quite a bit of members from Canada at WBO. Check out the map .
yea mayb im still learning about them myself just look around the site and you willb filled in
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:34 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: You should go to the tournament in toronto if you can. It's called Beyblade War Room.
Ill try,I have an awesome Dragoon Blade,It is the one with A lot of spikes on the attack ring,and the stickers are mostly green
hi welcome
Welcome member 1000. Hope you learn lots! Make sure to read around and get a feel for the place.

That blade you have is Dragoon G (which has an excellent Attack Ring)
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:37 AM)Dragz Wrote: Ill try,I have an awesome Dragoon Blade,It is the one with A lot of spikes on the attack ring,and the stickers are mostly green

Kool, but for the tournamnet, yu can only use Metal fight Beyblades, but there will be ones there for you to borrow or some to buy if you need one to use. Dragoon G's Attack Ring is great for smash attack in left spin!
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:40 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Kool, but for the tournamnet, yu can only use Metal fight Beyblades, but there will be ones there for you to borrow or some to buy if you need one to use. Dragoon G's Attack Ring is great for smash attack in left spin!
Awesome new Beyblades!
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:42 AM)Dragz Wrote: Awesome new Beyblades!

Of course!
It's an entirely new series, so it only makes sense to have new beyblades Wink
Read the MFB article and go to some of the links I posted earlier, you can get a lot of info from them Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Congratulations on having the distinction of being the 1000th member! Haha, I am sure you were not expecting it.
1000 member! Congratz! Please have fun, learn the rules and stick with us! You'll have a lot of fun and learn a lot!
Welcome to WBO, you're pretty lucky to be the 1000th member man.
I was totally gonna do a massive welcome but then I fell asleep and not I've forgotten what I was gonna say. XD Welcome anyways, dude. Grin