Hello All Bladers

Hello my name is Blake and I Live in Australia. Currently I have 9 Beyblade Metal Fusion beyblades and 11 plastic beyblades. I am 19 years old.
My fav beyblade is Draciel (all versions) and Mad Gasher. Although I have 20 beyblades my younger bro has 36 (34 metal fusion a lot doubles)(2 plastic from me). I own 4 beystadioms and have 2 exclusive handgrips. A while ago I bid for a beypointer and it is coming soon from Hong Kong.

Owned Beyblades-
Dragoon S
Dranzer
Flash Leopard
Driger V
Draciel S
Gaia Dragoon
Sea Borg
Makendo
Spark Knight
Metal Driger
Galeon
Mad Gasher
Lightning L Drago (x2)
Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf(x2)
Flame Saggitarrio
Infinity Libra
Meteo L-Drago
I might sound like im bragging but im trying not to i am actually telling you a bit about me.
Welcome!! and you don't have a Wolborg?! You're deprived :p
i dont really like wolborg
but i really like draciel and mad gasher/cancer
Welcome to the WBO! I like Draciel as well, awesome!
i'm sorry you don't like wolborg, but what about:

[Image: Wol8.jpg]
yeah i got 2 of them, hasbro and takara...
Hello, I am Mikikto it's very nice to meet you all I hope maybe in the fututre you guys can give me some pointers.

I Shall be weilding a Painted Capricorn In about a week or so Maybe we could a bey battle some time. (smiles)

See you all soon.
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:36 PM)Mikikyo Wrote: Hello, I am Mikikto it's very nice to meet you all I hope maybe in the fututre you guys can give me some pointers.

I Shall be weilding a Painted Capricorn In about a week or so Maybe we could a bey battle some time. (smiles)

See you all soon.
I would say don't get Storm Capricorne because of its Qauke (Q). Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't! DON'T!!!!!! But anyway it is your choice...
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:36 PM)Mikikyo Wrote: Hello, I am Mikikto it's very nice to meet you all I hope maybe in the fututre you guys can give me some pointers.

See you all soon.

capricorn huh , i shall let my earth gemios take care of that in about , oh , 3 seconds