Hello (A Longish Post)

Hello I'm drybones 41, I'm a boy and I'm 14 years old.

Currently i don't own any of the MFB currently due to the local stores such as Asda don't have any in stock plus the designs of some beys don't really appeal to me as much as the old beys.

However I do own some old beyblades, Driger, Driger V2, Metal Driger, Dragoon, Dragoon V2, Master Dragoon (My Favorite), Dragoon G, Cyber Dragoon, Dranzer, Dranzer F, Wolborg (Whats Left Of It, lost a the AR and base Unhappy), and i have much more. Some old ones that i have, have a few pieces missing due to me not using them for 2-3 years but i still have most AR, WD and other pieces.

My Beystadium broke so i had to curve out a big cardboard box lid to simulate a stadium. Might be getting a new stadium soon.(if i can find one)

I have started blading again, sometime last September. All together i have been blading for about 5-6 years. Started for 5 years when i was 4, then stopped for 2-3 years due to the lack of new beyblades being released. I started again because i found some beyblade parts in a box in my room and started using them. Boy they brung back some memories

I added a few bits to the old beys to make them more capable of lasting longer than what they did previously, and have the movements and probably the attack power of the current MFB's. Didn't glue or modify any pieces just incase i mess it up. So the pieces i used interchangeable.

I have just one question what is the height and width of Storm Pegasus 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB. (Answer if you have the time, i'm in no rush to know the answers and google didn't provide any answers)

Well see you whenever i do.
welcome have a good time why such a long interduction
[Image: 8786876.png]
Welcome to the WBO.
Thanks

@zaneeago sorry it's just really a habit of mine, usually when I'm new to forums I tend to type long intros. It's just something i seem to do.
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:24 PM)drybones41 Wrote: I have just one question what is the height and width of Storm Pegasus 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB. (Answer if you have the time, i'm in no rush to know the answers and google didn't provide any answers)

Check out the Beywiki, button located under WBO banner.
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:47 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:24 PM)drybones41 Wrote: I have just one question what is the height and width of Storm Pegasus 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB. (Answer if you have the time, i'm in no rush to know the answers and google didn't provide any answers)

Check out the Beywiki, button located under WBO banner.

Thanks for the help Smile, now i just need to do a bit of testing.
you have a cyber dragoon!! u r making me envious anyway welcome to the WBO
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:34 PM)drybones41 Wrote: Thanks

@zaneeago sorry it's just really a habit of mine, usually when I'm new to forums I tend to type long intros. It's just something i seem to do.

Welcome!! dont worry!! Its fine if the intros are long!!! We get to know more of you!!