Hello ^_^

Hi! I guess it's best I introduce myself! I'm Zeo/Xion/Reno (any of those names are perfect to call me by). I'm Gender-Fluid, Pansexual/Panromantic, an Eclectic Witch, Otherkin/Fictionkin/Therian, yadda yadda yadda. Any pronouns are fine for me. Anyways, a brief history on my blading life: I got into beylade first around 4th/5th grade. I wasn't too heavily into it until 6th. My interest in it dwindled out though, but was luckily revived around early January of this year. My main bey that I use in non-tournament battles is Basalt Kerberous 100MF. I have no tournament experience, although I hope that changes once I get Beyblade Burst beys. I may not be on here often, so if you ever wanna talk, it's best to contact me via twitter (IrlZeo), Tumblr (sea-salt-sunsets.tumblr.com be sure to read my before you follow btw), and Instagram (IrlZeo). So yeah, Hi! I hope to make some friends here.
Hey Zeo,
How are you ? Hope your doing well there.
Welcome to WBO. You would really like the tournaments once you start attending them . Do surely checkout the Beyblade Burst series you would surely Like it.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 08, 2016  9:54 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey Zeo,
How are you ? Hope your doing well there.
Welcome to WBO. You would really like the tournaments once you start attending them . Do surely checkout the Beyblade Burst series you would surely Like it.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Ah hello!! I'm doing really good actually! My grandma ordered me some plastic gen beys for my birthday and Some of them should come wednesday@
Oh Thats Cool. Plastics Gen Beys are fun and really good Choice. Plastics Gen Beys brings backs Memories .......
And Yes Happy Birthday In Advance.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 08, 2016  10:00 PM)Burst Wrote: Oh Thats Good. Plastics Gen Beys are fun and really good Choice.
And Yes Happy Birthday In Advance.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Ah thank you!! Today's actually my birthday so I chose a good day to join the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO, Zeo!

Check the BeyMap at the top of the page to find Bladers near you (and your can register yourself on it, too!)! Wink

There is a new series out, Beyblade Burst, as MFB has been discontinued. It's a good time to join! Grin

Happy birthday! Grin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me Smile