Hello

Hello, im new here. My friend was once on here and told me its the place to go to find beyblade tournaments. My name is Jake but i'll go by MasterBlader17. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Im 17 years old and haven't been into beyblades for 5 years but am getting back into them. My main beyblade used to be L-Drago but im switchin things up by going with Galaxy Pegasus now. I know all the rules of the forum and will try to abide by them but as a wise man once said noone is perfect, but i'll do my absolute best! Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction.
Welcome to the WBO!!! Feel free to pm me with any questions. Also, sign up on the map (top of page) to find bladers in your area and get notifications of nearby tournaments
(Aug. 08, 2015  5:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!! Feel free to pm me with any questions. Also, sign up on the map (top of page) to find bladers in your area and get notifications of nearby tournaments

Thanks!
welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy you your self hereSmile
Welcome to the WBO, please do enjoy your stay!~
Welcome. I prefer ldrago over galaxy but whatever floats your boat. Seems like Zoroaste is always the first one on these threads. Have fun and read the wiki to freshen up on the latest series. And any metal fight you may have missed.
Yeah, im working with Pegasus but am thinking about switching to Fang Leone, has more balance and stamina
My favorite Is wing Pegasus. Haha.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome!
I really enjoy your blader name.

Haha masterblader, how have I never thought of that?
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:11 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Welcome!
I really enjoy your blader name.

Haha masterblader, how have I never thought of that?

Lol, thanks man