Hello :) :) :)

Your typing has improved! I feel more justified already Grin

Really though, I'm not a huge weenie in person, the internet bring out my worst. I am also big anime fan, but I don't consider myself an otaku, I like anime, but I don't try to memories everything about it. Going to conventions forces me to deal with a lot of really obnoxious people who call themselves otaku, so it's given me a pretty bad impression. Obsession of any kind is generally going to turn out badly.

So if you're local, you should check out one of our meet-ups/tournaments. I'm surprised that you've never been to the Anime North tournaments.
Yeah well truthfully most of the time I can't even remember character names most of the time. Yeah I also chose the wrong word to use(obssesed) just thought it sounded like a nice word.

Yeah I couldn't come this year(year I got back into beyblades) because it was my due date Unhappy. I wanted to go when I was 13 but I though everyone would make fun of me for liking beyblades Unhappy. I am befinately coming this year but only for maybe an hour or so Smile
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/user/harleyquinn01

is this you
[/quote]

you know what I keep advocating the fact that i like to be truthfull so i AM VERY SORRY I lied. Yes that's me and my best friend auditioning for the naruto abridged movie. She comes to my house once a week and it's my time to interact and be silly so what?
Let's try and keep debates about personal lives through other means guys.

If the discussion continues then I will have to lock this topic.
That was directed to everyone.
just stop replying, your defensiveness is just making things worse

learn when to shut up
welcome!
(omg and i thought i replied to much!)
no offense or anything
(Nov. 15, 2009  3:48 AM)Rustin Wrote: welcome!
(omg and i thought i replied to much!)
no offense or anything

lol yeah i just don't get to have a lot of coversations with people anymore so I love keeping them going by repling sorry everyone ill stop replying
this has to be the most chaos that i've seen come from a simple hello.
Well, Harley Quinn is banned now it seems, so I will close this topic.